Can you imagine traveling a long way to visit an Instagram-worthy country and location, however you fail to get the picture you’ve been super-excited to get clicked? It literally hurts, and we mean almost ‘Physical Pain’.
Well, life has its own sense of humor, and all we can do is take it lightly and laugh at our own situation.
We’re sure you guys have certainly come across such circumstances while traveling and if not come back with the picture you’ve been excited about; certainly come back with a whole bunch of hilarious memories!
Check out these poor, unfortunate people like you who got pranked on by life.
15. Mount Rushmore? More like… Mount “Can’t See Anymore.”
14. Umm… well, close enough.
13. Llama doesn’t look impressed by this view of Machu Picchu either, does he?
12. When Big Ben decides to screw you over.
11. Imagine getting all the way there and seeing nothing but disappointment.
10. “Went on a hike today that promised stunning views.”
9. “This is me experiencing the Grand Canyon.”
8. Got blocked in person today.
7. “I took a 2 hour train to the wrong stop. Missed a train and made it to Mount Fuji. I wasn’t disappointed.”
6. “I guess I won’t be reaping that Norway scenery karma.”
5. There must be a conspiracy to fogify all monuments or places of interest.
4. If this is what I get, I’ll take it anyway! Something is better than nothing, you see.
3. “8 hour flight, 5 weeks of anticipation, and an hour long bus ride to see the Cliffs of Moher.”
2. The ‘Alright’ Wall of China.
1. When you’re super excited to see an amazing optical illusion but get there a tad bit late.
Hope these disasters brought a smile to your face. Share your hilarious experiences with us and spread smiles along the way!