Did your pet flip your trash bin despite the fact that there were just some pieces of paper in there?
Some pets have a great memory and tend to remember quite a few episodes based on how much it impacted them.
Here are a few pictures shared by people showing how much love and support their pets have been showing them time after time. As we always say- Pets are the best thing that could happen to anyone and everyone!
1. “I was doing some work late at night and my cat did this.”
2. “This cat waits outside every morning to be with the kid while he waits for the bus.”
3. “My girl brought me a pencil while I was drawing — looking super cute while doing it too.”
4. “Here’s my little wet chicken, Gilbert. He likes getting angry at fingers and serenading to feet. He’s the best thing to ever happen to me.”
5. “Every person that comes to our place is greeted by Jack with his toy. And if he can’t find the toy, he gets really worried about it.”
6. “Some cats bring mice and birds to their owners as gifts. But Jim brings me things we both like: fresh donuts.”
7. “My dog wags her tail when I look at her and stops wagging it when I don’t.”
8. “Good thing Mom has Milly around to help with all the things.”
9. “I heard a light knock on my door and went to answer it and it was my landlord’s dog bringing me a stick.”
10. “I’ve waited nearly 2 years for her. Today, I finally met my Maple.”
11. “My old girl loves to come say hi in the morning.”
12. “My dog likes to check on me to make sure I’m still having a good time on our walk.”
13. “I pretended to be in a good mood and my dog was happy with me. And then I pretended to cry and he brought me a toy to make me feel better.”
14. “Meet Miss Cleo. She’s 19 years old and has been with me for most of my adult life.”
15. “He usually sleeps at my feet. But when I’m sad or not feeling well, he comes up to me and looks at me with his big brown eyes.”
16. “Rescued this sweet boy from the shelter on my birthday. He did not like people, as he was abused before. He spent a week hiding under the bed and another week not letting me touch him, and look what he did today. My heart feels so full!”
17. “I was mowing the grass and I found this hare. My grandma fed him and they had a connection. When she cooks, he’s near. When she watches TV, he’s on her lap. They even sleep together.”
18. “Yesterday I picked up my best friend for the foreseeable future.”
19. “My foster dog, Max, is too scared to let me touch him but makes sure I’m taken care of.”
20. “After a lifelong phobia of dogs, my mom seems to be getting over it. This is how her and my dog look at each other.”
21. “I was crying at 2 am when Mowgli jumped into my bed. He tried to console me by licking my face, snuggling up next to me, and bringing me one of his bones. But nothing helped…”
Share your beautiful and super-caring pet stories with us. You know we thrive on such cuteness!