Being married is an entirely different experience in itself. Some say it’s good, some advice you to keep away from it. Whether you’re married or not, you certainly have friends or siblings who are married; and you of course must’ve been told about the craziness a marriage brings along with it.
Here are a few proofs in the form of the pictures that will give you a faint idea of what’s a marriage all about.
1. “You left the toilet seat up.”
2. “Celebrating Christmas with my wife’s family when suddenly…”
3. “The ‘my wife/girlfriend made me go to the mall’ support group is underway.”
4. “Pettiness level 100,000,00… My husband was angry this morning so he decided he was only making his half of the bed.”
5. “I think I’m married to Gollum from Lord of the Rings.”
6. “Married for 62 years, but my grandpa will still pull out his road atlas to prove my grandma wrong.”
Marriage is a fruit, those who eat it curse it, those who don’t eat it also curse it. However, it’s fun to have a partner in crime who you can laugh at and ridicule for the rest of your life.